Another recipe from my mother. Yeah, she is a GREAT cook!
This can be eaten during the whole year: you can eat it either cold or ready made. But it's perfect for summer and you can have it in your bento :) And it's also easily made. This recipe goes to taste, you can add more tuna or more garlic if you want.
- 3 or 4 big size potatoes
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 oven pot (better if it's not metallic).
- your oven!
- Preheat the oven (like 180º will be ok)
- Boil and peel the potatoes.
- Grat the garlic.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork.
- Add the tuna (without that hideous liquid that comes in the can!!)
- Add the grated garlic
- Add the beaten egg
- Mix everything and add a little olive oil (like a spoon) to avoid it getting too dry.
- Moist the oven pot with a little olive oil or butter.
- Put the mixture in the oven pot and place it in the oven until the upper part is toasted. Now you should be able to take it out of the pot by crefully flipping it on a big dish.
Now you can eat it hot or cold (i like it both ways), covered with mayo.
The good thing of this is that you can put it in the fridge (covered with plastic wrap) and cut thick slices to put in your bento. It will last for a few days in your fridge :)
I hope you like this... Maybe I can submit some pics if I make it next weekend :)
|Sesame salad dressing||Supertaster||9||1 year 3 weeks ago|
|Authentic paella?||maki||10||1 year 5 weeks ago|
|IMPORTANT: If you have a blog on JustBento...||maki||2||1 year 7 weeks ago|
|Shiso - uses for this herb||Loretta||0||1 year 9 weeks ago|
|Fuki (Japanese Butterbur) Tsukemono Recipes||kumo||5||1 year 9 weeks ago|