I went shoping yesterday and today my mother gave me some food so this is what I got:
- Meat pudding with apple sauce (made by mum)
- Green beans salad (made by mum)
- Chickpea salad (by me). Probably it's spoiled by now I made it on wednesday...
- Pasta and lots of things for pasta salad
- Tomato and Kumato
- Veggie kinpira
- 1/4 watermelon (yummy) and lots of fruit
- Green pepper and carrots
Ok so this is next week's food plan:
Monday: kinpira, green beans salad and meat pudding. Some watermelon.
Tuesday: kinpira, Broccoli, chickpea salad and meat pudding. Fruit.
Wednesday: pasta salad, cherry tomatoes filled with philadelphia cheese, omelette, fruit.
Thursday: cherry tomatoes filled with philadelphia cheese, kinpira, whatever salad leftovers i happen to have, broccoli. Fruit.
Friday: eating home *n_n*
Ok so the only things i have to cook are... broccoli and pasta salad which will be propperly done on tuesday. Maybe I'll ask my hubby to buy some zuccini too and add it to a bento some day. yum!
Maybe I'll need to add some bread or something, sometimes i feel a little hungry like 2 hours after having lunch!