This is a reciepe I found and realy like. You can finde it here:
But it is in german so here is the try of a translation for everyone not familiar with german:
- 3 pices of "fast to fry" pork (aproximately 300g)
- a thumb sized bit of ginger
- 2 Tlb. of Soysauce
- 1 Tlb. Mirin
What you do:
- Peel the ginger and grate it very fine, mix it with soysauce and mirin in a bowl.
- Cut the meat in tiny stripes, put them in the bowl and mix everything through
-Put it in the refrigiator over night. In the original it says for keeping it only 5 minutes, but I tested it and keeping it over night is fine too.
- In the morning put everything in a hot fryingpan, fry until done
I hope you can understand my englisch and will like it too